- Welcome To Cornwall
- Three archeological gems in West Cornwall
- Three walks in Roseland
- Boat trips around Padstow
- Bluebell time
- Walks and cycling in south-east Cornwall
- Wet weather treats
- Cornwall's mining heritage
- Fantastic Coastal Walks in West Cornwall
- Three great walks around the Fal River
- Three great places to see snowdrops
Three great beaches near Bude
Summerleaze and Crooklets beaches in Bude are great, and the Sea Pool is a unique attraction.
But if you want something a bit different, try these three:
Just south of Bude, a beautiful sweeping bay with lots of sand, great for surfing, rockpooling, or just lying on the sand. Cafes, toilets, lifeguards and surf school.
North of Bude, lots of sand at low tide, when the beach stretches all the way down to Bude. National Trust car park, cafe and toilets, lifeguards and surf school.
Speke's Mill Mouth
Glorious get-away-from-it-all beach accessed from Hartland Quay, where there are toilets and the Hartland Quay Hotel. After a beautiful 20 minute walk Spekes' Mill waterfall cascades 48m down to the beach- luckily there are steps! Very peaceful, and absolutely stunning.
Picture: surfing fun at Sandymouth beach, north of Bude
This post was contributed by West Woolley Farm